Job ID 93925
Gary Force Acura is currently seeking a top quality experienced automotive technician to join our service team.
We are Middle Tennessee's Acura dealer, family owned and operated since 1986.
We are growing, and want you to join our award-winning company.
Automotive Technician responsibilities. What are the responsibilities and qualifications for the role?
- Perform line technician services
- Routine inspections and maintenance
- System diagnostics
- Automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Use a computer to utilize factory software to send service details to service advisors
- Perform road tests for diagnosis of customer's complaint and verification of repair
- Work as a team along with other technicians, and service advisors communicating clients vehicle needs
- Attend manufacturer specific training classes
- Must have basic tools
- Great mechanical skills
- Positive team attitude
- Honda / Acura experience 2-3 years preferred
- Flexible schedule, depending on business needs
Benefits Include : * Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employee match
- Paid factory Training
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Competitive Pay
- Closed on Sundays
Gary force Acura is an equal opportunity employer and drug free work place. Applicants must be 18 years or older, have a valid driver’s license and be authorized to work in the US. Drug screening and background checks will be performed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Technician: 1 year
- Automotive Repair: 1 year
*Mechanic, Technician, Service Technician, Service Mechanic, Journeymen, Service, Automotive, Auto, Master, Master Tech, Master Technician, Service Tech, Tech, Auto Tech, Auto Service Tech, Express, Quick Lube, Express Tech, Express Technician, Quick Lube Tech, Lube Tech, Lube Technician, Quick Lube Technician*
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Automotive Technician: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location