Job ID 94788
1st Avenue European is a fast paced, established local entity in automotive repair, located in Banker’s Hill area, near downtown San Diego. We are looking to add qualified AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS to our team. We offer our team members a supportive environment, competitive pay, benefits.
We are currently seeking all levels of experience and offer competitive pay commensurate with your experience, further the experience provided will prove to be invaluable.
- Maintain an organized and neat work area and participate in the cleanliness of the shop.
- Ability to troubleshoot and run diagnostics (must be teachable).
- Road-test vehicles/Ability to assess and discern.
- Comply with safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate the status of the service work and estimated time for completion clearly.
- Willingness to learn technical information and take instruction.
- Ability to interact with co-workers in a professional manner.
- Two or more years of previous experience as an automotive apprentice or technician.
- Tool box and necessary hand tools to perform normal service and maintenance repairs.
- Automotive technical or trade school degree Preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license/Good driving record.
- ASE certification or certification preferred.
- Pleasant demeanor, professional appearance, and solid work ethic.
Applicants must pass pre-employment background check and drug testing.
Entry level to Master
- Automotive/service and repair
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $23.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA 92101: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location