Job ID 94795
Automotive Warranty Network, Inc, is the largest auto warranty claims management company there is. We offer the very best in warranty processing services, warranty training and warranty auditing for over 800 very satisfied clients and have for over 35 years.
Because of our amazing growth in the marketplace, we have professional positions available to join the other 175 warranty administrators on our team.
This is a great opportunity for any experienced Warranty Administrator with the potential to work from home!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The position REQUIRES previous Automotive Dealer experience managing warranty claims as outlined below. They must demonstrate excellent customer service through accurate claims processing while looking out for training opportunities within the dealerships, and maintaining a presence of professionalism and integrity.
- CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review claims for manufacturer's compliance with policy and procedures
- Utilize our proprietary CARS application to assist in resolution of every dealer compliance issue
- Booking claims
- Closing claims
- Submitting claims for payment
- Accounting and clearing differences in payment
- Maintaining a clean warranty receivable schedules regularly to ensure proper cash flow to dealer clients
- Maintaining appropriate certifications and knowledge of updated P&P
- Help dealership stay compliant with manufacturer’s policy
- QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED SKILLS:
- The ability to motivate others to achieve their highest potential particularly those within the dealership
- Good working knowledge of DMS software
- Knowledge of automotive dealership service departments
- Knowledge of warranty accounting processes
- Proficient at reading technician stories and applying appropriate labor codes
- Certified or trained in at least 1 manufacturer
- JOB LOCATION:
- Work remotely in U.S. or at our Greenwood Village, CO office if close enough.
- Previously held position as a Warranty Admin in a franchised Automotive Dealer
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Health Insurance through Anthem Blue Cross Company pays up to $750.00 per month towards employee premium
- Company pays dental and vision care for employee
- 401K is available after qualification with employer matching up to 4%
- Commission based compensation with adequate salary for the first 90 days while learning our system
- Long standing, stable company with huge growth potential
- Being treated like the auto professional you are
- Ability to make a good income based on your ability
- Do what you like in an environment of respect
- Great benefits
- Working from home and avoid the drive
- Check out what our staff has to say! https://youtu.be/VMwi7cerYeQ